Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolution


So this is me. And my family. I love to read. I like to garden, cook, plan parties and dabble in decorating. If we could afford it, there is nothing I would rather do than be a full-time homemaker and home-school mama. Reality demands otherwise. I am a grad student, and teaching assistant instead. Through this blog I hope to at least join the virtual ranks of all the other domestic divas in blogland. I can't keep reading them and not want to join in!

I have toyed with the idea of a blog for some time, but have always shied away from the idea of just anyone being privy to my entire life. As part of my resolution revolution, however, I've decided to bite the bullet. This will be my journal, my sounding board, my playground- where I can simply dream and differ. Here we go.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! We have so much in common. I'm already looking forward to reading more! :)
    Thanks for joining in on the Link-Up! I'm your newest follower!
    Xoxoxo!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Misty! I think your link-up is a great idea!

      Delete
  2. Good Afternoon Jessie, It is lovely to meet you, and I look forward to your future daily posts. I think this is a wonderful idea to recapture how we felt at the beginning of our blogging journey. I feel, that as I am going to be reading and enjoying your blog for the next 25 days and onwards into 2013, it would be lovely to become a new follower. So I am going to add my name when I finish this comment. Have a lovely day and I look forward to reading tomorrows post. Best Wishes from England, Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Daphne and for becoming a follower!

      Delete
  3. haha, seeing as you're still at blogging nearly two years later, so must have decided that you liked it! Blogging is, itself, a big of a funny little world, with everyone getting to know so very much about each other!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.