Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reso...what? sorry, I lost focus.

So just over a week into my blogging resolution...and I've already lost steam. Hmm. Maybe if I made the blog actually public, and therefore readable (read: accountable) to other people I might be more inclined to put some effort into it. But I'm not there yet. The semester is just starting and I'm sure it will only get busier, and so I will remain private and continue to resolve to do better. In the future. Like, right about the time my diet/exercise regime starts. ha.ha.ha.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I did that same thing! I didn't make my blog public until I had quite a few posts under my belt. My reason was that I didn't want readers to show up with nothing to read. Little did I know that's not how it worked. :) Thanks for linking up with me!

    XOXO
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Jessie, This is so interesting as I did not remain private, I just dithered about starting a blog, as you will see from my first post. I did not have any posts under my belt and still don't. I write, cook, sew as I feel on the day I write the post. Is this bad management....I don't think so, I want to enjoy writing the blog and not focus on 2 months ahead. I might regret this in the future....who knows, all I can say is I am happy at the moment. Have a lovely day. Best Wishes Daphne

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.