Thursday, April 19, 2012

Going Public

After spending most of the afternoon fine-tuning the appearance of this blog, I figured it was high time I made a public debut. So the privacy settings are gone. And I am offically putting myself out there. I think I might puke, but being a coward has never gotten me anywhere good, and it is a quality I have striven to overcome all my life. Sometimes with very little success. But I've been much braver in the last few years, and this, for me, is bravery. Opening myself up to judgement goes against every introverted bone in my body, but I'm doin' it anyway. Deep breath... aaaaand, publish.

1 comment:

  1. And just look where you are now! Aren't you so happy you took a chance? Your home and creativity are just too inspirational to be keeping all to yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.