Friday, May 18, 2012

InstaFriday

This week, I rediscovered the fun of Instagram. I started using it over a year ago, but kind of lost my insta-mojo. Well I'm back, and having more fun than ever. It's so easy to make your simple phone-pics look extra special. You can follow me @ DreamandDiffer. 

Today I'll share some of the shots I took over the last week. I'll be linking up with Jeannett for her InstaFriday party. 
life rearranged
Click on over and check it out! It's really fun to get a peek into the minutiae of other people's lives.

I needed a new profile pic, so I went with the glam sunglasses look.

Samwise the Brave. His ears are so dang cute.

See those pinky-toes? There's almost no nail there. It's weird. 
(Thanks for passing on that oddball trait, Mom!)
Obviously, my feet need all the help the can get in the beauty department. 
Turquoise and Caicos polish by Essie brightens up even my alien toes.

Hunter Goo, sometimes shortened to just Goo.
That has been his nickname since babyhood, when he would say "goooooo" over and over. And laugh hysterically when we said it back. 
So far, he still allows us to call him that, although I'm sure he won't tolerate it for too much longer. 
He'll always be my little Goo, though!

Our fairy garden. It's right on the edge of our window box, near the front steps. The kids have so much fun rearranging the stones and moving things around. We've got to cover up the sprinkler hose somehow, though. Maybe I'll dig out the pine trees from our Christmas village...

Double peanut butter and dark chocolate chip. 
'Nuff said.

That's my week in a nutshell. I've got a full agenda today and a busy weekend coming up. Cleaning, laundry, shopping, cooking, and company. I'm making PW's baked lemon pasta and a key-lime pie for dinner tonight. Yum!

What are you up to this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.