Friday, May 4, 2012

Pinspiration Friday


I've mentioned my love of Pinterest before.

I used to tear pretty pictures out of magazines and keep them in a big file; but no longer. Now, like a junkie, I can get my pretty-fix with just the click of a mouse.  And rather like the crazed-pinner in the above meme, I can while away hours perusing all the fun boards.

So for this Friday morning, I thought I would share a few of my favorite pins.

{Did anyone else sing-read that last bit in the voice of Maria von Trapp? No? Just me?
Ahem. Moving on.}

From my style board:


This has been re-pinned over 1200 times, just from my board, and it's easy to see why. Cute, casual, and comfy. I went out and got the skirt from Old Navy, but I'm still looking for the perfect turquoise statement necklace. I'm thinking one of these would be perfect. Unfortunately, they are always sold out before I can snag one. Imma keep tryin' tho, and when I score one... look out WIWW!

From my food board:



Oh, lord. These doughnuts are awesome (and so easy). Make them now. Right now. You can thank me later.

From my home board:

A collection of kitchen eye-candy

*I have no idea where these pictures originally came from, but I'd like to give credit where it's due. Anyone know the original sources for these kitchen images?








And what is still one of my favorite living rooms of all time:


A Heather Chadduck design, from the now defunct Cottage Living.


Ahh, Pinterest. You are a seductive and dangerous mistress.

If you'd like to see what else I've pinned, you can follow me here
Or you can just click the button on my sidebar.

I'm linking up here:

Blog Hops Everyday Friday Blog Hop

Have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Following you via the Blog Hop. LOVE Pinterest. I had the exact reaction as the cartoon. I couldn't figure out what people were talking about, and now I'm addicted. Love love. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! When I first heard of Pinterest, I thought "hmm, I don't get all the fuss." Look at me now! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Love pinterest! Thanks for stopping by my blog, following you back. I hope you enjoy homeschooling as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get started- the planning stages have been so fun! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. LOVE that outfit! I may need to get that skirt too. :-)
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.