Monday, June 4, 2012

Hello, Monday


Hello, Monday
Hello, New Blog Design &
Hello, Summer!

You may have noticed things look a little different around here at Dream and Differ.
That is because I have enlisted the help of a professional, Cindy from Blessed Design Studios.
Hello, new blog design! You are so pretty; I think I love you.
I love checking out other blog designs, and I started to notice a trend among my favorites; they were all created by Blessed Design Studios. On a whim, I put myself on Cindy's waiting list. I didn't realize at the time how in-demand her services were. I got lucky and signed up during a good time, so I didn't have to wait long. I am so excited about the design Cindy created. She was great to work with; helpful, understanding, and provided wonderful communication. I got to choose from two samples she created, and though I loved both of them, this one just seemed more me. I obviously still need to fill in all the navigation-bar links, and we are still working on a background, but overall I am tickled pink!
What do you think of the new design?

The kids are just about done with school, and we are all ready for summer break to begin. 
We've been extra busy with end-of-year events, concerts, picnics, field trips, and other fun stuff.
Hello, soccer tournament. 
Despite multiple applications of SPF 30, I burned my nose. I guess I will be investing in one of those big umbrellas.
Cait resting before her 3rd game of the day.

Hello, field trips to my favorite local park.
I got to chaperone Hunter's class field day last week. It was so fun to spend the day with him and his buddies. They are a great group of kiddos, and I know Hunter will miss them next year. But for now, he is so looking forward to being DONE with school.


Hello, special effects at the 2nd-3rd grade concert. We got to see you again the next night, at the 4th and 5th grade concert.
Hello, handsome boy. I dig your faux-hawk. And your tie. I love that you are not afraid of formalwear.

Hello, cute cheetah girl. I see that you, too, dig neckwear. Well played.


Hello, Summer List.
You are full of fun ideas. I can't wait to get started!

Hello, almost finished bedroom! I am so glad to have my bedroom {almost} back in order. Here's a sneak peak at what I've been up to.
Anthro knobs I've been hoarding for years.

Monogrammed pillow cover. I love the little "feet" on this font.

I will be linking up with Lisa Leonard as she greets a new week too.
Hope your Monday is happy!




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog makeover. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colleen! I'm thrilled with how it turned out :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jessie! Thanks for visiting my blog. I LOVE your redesign. It is really cute and clean looking. :) I'm getting mine redone this week too, how funny. Take care and happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.