Monday, June 25, 2012

A {Late} Hello to Monday



I'm a bit late in greeting the new week, but better late than never.
I'll be joining Lisa Leonard to say hello to Monday!

Hello, to the week before our long-planned and much-anticipated family vacation.

That's right, we're doin' it up Griswold-style, with a good old-fashioned cross-country road trip.
This week is filled to the brim with to-do lists: shopping, cooking, laundry, packing, and planning.

Hello to a fight-free road trip.
Wishful thinking, I know, but I've been pinning lots of ideas to keep the kids busy, on the road and in camp.



This last one looks really cool. We will be trying it somewhere in the wilds of western South Dakota.

Hello, cute kids who are growing up too fast.
I know it won't be long before they won't want to spend a week hanging out with mom and dad, let alone driving across the country.
Cait is already phasing out the hair bows and dresses she once loved in favor of Under Armor athletic wear (she will still indulge me for church, though).
 One thing that hasn't changed {yet} is her devotion to her dolls.
All this is just to say, I am so glad we have the opportunity to unplug and enjoy each other next week.
Happy Monday.
Hope your week is wonderful! 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimberly! Hope your week is great too!

      Delete
  2. Hope you have a safe and wonderful vacation. Can't wait to hear 'What you Wore While Wandering the Wild West'. G-Ma xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Grandma! But I think the WIW posts will be put on hold during the trip. I won't subject you to my "camping hair." Trust me, no one needs to see that! ;)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.