Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


pleated poppy
It's Wednesday again, and I'll be linking up at The Pleated Poppy.
 I did {comparatively} better with my WIWW outfits this week. 
Dress: Shade Clothing
Belt: Target
Shoes: Naturalizer
Necklace: Allora Handmade

I used to think brown and gray couldn't go together, but I've seen it a few times on Pinterest and on other WIWW participants. What do you think, does it work?

 Sorry for the weirdly colored iPhone pic, but my camera is on the fritz. I need a new one, but I am intimidated by fancy cameras...
Any shutterbugs have a good recommendation for me?
Cardi: Target
Tee: Lands End
Skirt: Old Navy
Petal Pusher: The Pleated Poppy
Sandals: hand-me-downs from my mama

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great Wednesday!
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimberly! Your comments always make my day! :-)

      Delete
  2. I think the brown and grey are unexpected...which makes them great together! I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I would do black accessories, but you're right, the brown is unexpected and kinda fun :-)

      Delete
  3. Sure gray and brown go together! You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, DeeAnna! Thanks for stopping by, too!

      Delete
  4. I love the grey and brown together! That dress is fantastic! I'm also loving your fun pops of color with that amazing skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Summer! The gray dress is so comfy, too! I love it :)

      Delete
  5. i love brown and gray together! very cute outfit. love your accessories too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susanne! I think I need to get the necklace from Allora Handmade in other colors, too. It's so fun!

      Delete
  6. You look great. Everything is so well put together. I love the red necklace. You are totally selling me on it. Might have to get one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! I love that necklace, and it always gets compliments. I highly recommend getting one! ;-)

      Delete
  7. I love the color combos in the second outfit! I have that skirt and never would have thought to put those together. Great idea!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah! I was feeling adventurous with my colors that day. Glad you liked it!

      Delete
  8. you could wear a 'gunny sack' and look adorable!!!! .... just me xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just discovered your blog and I love it!
    I'm your newest follower - hope you can check me out too! : )

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wish I had a camera to tell you to use. i'm just the worst at taking my photos! but hey, you look fierce even with the weird lighting! love the colors! :)
    following you now!
    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.