Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I Wore


It's time, again, for What I Wore Wednesday. This is definitely an abbreviated version of WIWW.
Between the heat and my innate laziness, I've rarely gotten out of yoga capris and a tank top lately. 

This is what I wore the day before we left for our trip. Hunter attended a theater camp for a week and they had their final performance that day. We also took my parents out to our local hibachi grill for dinner as a thank you/bribe for putting up with our crazy dog while we were gone.
Dress: Old Navy
Sweater, shoes, cami: Target

And this is what I wore yesterday. See? Yoga capris and a tank top. Classy. The sweater didn't last long outside, but I had to run errands and it's cold  in the grocery store.
Sweater: Old Navy
Tee, capris: Target
Sandals: Merrel

And just because they're in the height of their summer glory: my petunias.
I know some people don't like petunias {I remember hearing them described as "gas station flowers"} but I love the wave variety. They are easy to take care of and, dang, you get a lot of show from them. What's not to like?

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket
I'll be linking up at the Pleated Poppy.

9 comments:

  1. love your dress from Old Navy! you always look cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimberly! Old Navy is a goldmine of cuteness!

      Delete
  2. That gingham dress is SOOO cute! I'll have to check out Old Navy to see if they still have them! Glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about the petunias. I always put some in my pots because I'm really quite talented at killing plants and the petunias always survive me. Also, I love the dress (and the yoga pants too shhhhhh).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress! It's SO cute. Pretty flowers too.

    Thanks for your comment over on The Domestic Fringe. It's good to know I'm not alone on keeping my kids KIDS!
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable. Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress with the pink cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what!??? people don't like petunias ... come on ....!lol! I've never seen the varigated pink one ...they are gorgeous! thanks for sharing cutie ....

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gingham dress and the Eiffel tower hanging out in your flower pot, so fun!

    PS - I agree with you on the petunias :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.