Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Country Wedding

My youngest sister got married last weekend.
She had a beautiful country wedding, complete with a butterfly release {seen above} and vintage tablecloths. 
There were wildflowers in mason jars and homemade cookies on the dessert table.
It was sweet, simple, and perfect.
I wish I would have taken more pictures, but I was too busy enjoying myself.

This is the rehearsal, but it shows the beautiful setting nicely. The ceremony and reception were held at the groom's family lake home.
 Caitlin and my niece, Dani, were junior bridesmaids. Caitlin had so much fun, and stuck to her big cousin like glue the whole day.
I am the middle child in a family of five girls. {I know. My poor father!} With all of life's craziness, it is nearly impossible to get us all together and, unfortunately, our oldest sister couldn't be there on Saturday. 
But the rest of us managed to get a few sister photo-ops.
{The pointed toes are a family tradition.}
 
If it's hard to get all the sisters together for one shot, it is a complete impossibility to get all of our spouses, parents, and children in one photo. 
I think we're still missing several people here, but it was the best we could do! Hopefully the professional photographer got some better shots. I kind of like these action shots, though. They give a much better feeling of our family reality, craziness and all.
Congratulations, again, Jacki and Jake. We love you!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful setting for a wedding. Congratulations to your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so beautiful! you and your sisters could not look more different! How fun to grow up with 5 girls!- Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Looks like such a fun wedding and a beautiful family. Congrats to your sister!!

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.