Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Custom Wedding Sign

My baby sister is getting married this Saturday.
It's hard to believe, since I vividly remember the day she was born!
{I am 10 years older than her.}
As part of her gift, I made a custom wedding sign.
I used a verse from the Song of Solomon and their wedding day.
I'm assuming she'll be too busy in the next few days to read my blog, so there's little chance of ruining the surprise!
It's my first attempt at something quite like this and the spacing is a bit off, but overall, I'm pleased.
I love words, quotes, lyrics {I'm an English nerd, after all} so I think I will continue to make things like this. 
Congratulations, Jackie and Jake!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Jessie. I am sure it will be a treasured memory of their special day. Love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Can't wait to try one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Do you do custom orders? Tee hee....was thinking something like this would be cute in our bedroom, and maybe you would do one for our nursery too :) The blog looks great - hope you are doing well!!!
    Katie Hokanson

    ReplyDelete
  4. great gift!!! from a special sister! can't wait to hear about the wedding! weddings are fun! .......~ just me

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.