Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What I Wore: August, Week 1

pleated poppy
Lindsay, at the Pleated Poppy, dreamed up What I Wore Wednesday to motivate and inspire other stay-at home moms to get out of their pjs and into some cute clothes, and for me, this week it totally worked.
I actually scraped up 4 non-yoga pants outfits! 
{Reality check: I am fully aware that this is quite frivolous in the larger scheme of things, but I have fun doing it and feel better about myself as a result.}
Cardi, dress, leggings: Target
Headband: Anthro
Jewelry: Macy's

Peasant blouse: Calvin Klein
Capris: Kohl's 
Earrings: Macy's


Scarf: Lands End
Tee: Target
Jeans: Silver

Cardi: Old Navy
Top: Target {and just so no one asks, it's not a maternity top, though you wouldn't know from looking at this picture!}
Jeans: Same as above {I'm lazy like that}

That's it for this week. 
The kids are at camp till Friday this week and we're camping this weekend, so it's highly unlikely I will manage another 4 pics. I full intend to spend my kid-free time cleaning out closets and prepping for a garage sale. I know. It's a regular barrel of monkeys around here!
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. man old navy has such great cardigans! looks great on you.

    over from pleated poppy wiww. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute looks!!
    already a follower - just stopping by to see your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old Navy Cardigan is my fave. I want one! The red outfit looks great on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...But I adore my yoga pants! LOL..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I... that's why I have to work so hard to force myself out of them! lol :)

      Delete
  5. Your rocking it this week Jessie just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You didn't give a source for those cute sandals. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry 'bout that! The brown ones are from Roxy. They are pretty old, though! :)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.