Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What I Wore: August, Week 3

Happy Wednesday and welcome back to What I Wore!
As always, I will be linking up at The Pleated Poppy.
pleated poppy
We've been enjoying a return of {slightly} cooler weather recently, so I got to break out my jeans, scarves, and sweaters.
 
Scarf: Old Navy
Tee: LL Bean
Jeans: Silver
Flower Pin: The Pleated Poppy
Flips: Merrel

I shouldn't even include this one, as it's yawn-tastic. 
Just keepin' it real.
Hoodie: the North Face
Jeans: Silver
Boots: Uggs 

This was the Pinspiration for my next outfit.
 

It's a little on the monochromatic side; I will try and change up the bottoms next time.
{By change up, I mean wear jeans. See above photos.} 
 
Sweater: Lands End
Khakis, tee: Old Navy
Flower Pin: Claire's

If you're keeping track, I obviously did not meet my 4-picture goal yet again this week.
I'm just gonna go ahead and admit defeat. Three days per week of non-paint splattered sweat pants is apparently all I can muster!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Photobucket
 
 
 

20 comments:

  1. love your first picture! can't wait to bring my cooler things out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good. I love the scarf in your first photo and think the whole third look is fantastic, monochromatic or not! Also, how do you make your hair look so nice? :)

    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings & Other Things
    $100 Anthropologie Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daryl! Thanks for stopping by! I am a huge fan of Kate at The Small Things blog. Her hair tutorials are awesome! You can find her here: http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/

      Delete
  3. Love your first outfit! Leopard is always fun. I see you have a growth chart on your archway. We have one in my youngest daughter's room. It's amazing to see how fast they grow. Stopping by from WIWW. Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather! Thanks for stopping by! It's funny you noticed the growth chart, I usually crop it out. :) We measure everyone who comes to our house, not just the kids, so it's quite full!

      Delete
  4. The blue in the second outfit is great on you. And we too are enjoying the slight cool off

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job of actually using the pinterest picture and modifying the outfit to suit what you had, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love Love this!! You look fabulous!
    Feel free to stop by my Casual Friday Link Up and add this, would love to have you ;)
    http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/2012/08/casual-friday-link-up_17.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite! I'll definitely link up this week :)

      Delete
  7. Love your outfits, as usual. I really like your jeans. Where did you get your jeans...I know it says "Silver", I just don't know where they sell that brand.

    Fabulous job on the Pinsperation outfit. Looks very pretty.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look ready for fall. Love your Pinterest insprired outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love every outfit, Jessie! You always look soo cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! I struggle to have more then 2-3 blog worthy outfits a week too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great looks...I especially love that last one...the sweater is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Although you look adorable each day. I'm loving the first outfit. The print scarf is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfits,my favourite is the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can hardly wait for fall now! Love the scarf and flower pin in the first picture - perfect go-to outfit.


    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.