Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 Days of Comfort Food: Day 19, Pinterest Recipes

I thought for today I would share some of my favorite Pinterest recipes. I love finding new ideas there and am always inspired by all the deliciousness everyone else is coming up with. You can follow me on Pinterest here.

Since pinning this recipe several months ago, this dish has become one of my personal favorites. Not so much for the rest of my family, who all dislike mushrooms. However, sometimes I just claim cook's privileges and make it anyways.
Source: kayotic.nl via Jessica on Pinterest


This bread, from Kate at The Small Things Blog, makes me weak at the knees. You should make it. Tonight. You'll never be the same again.


These cookies, from Edie at Life in Grace, are awesome and unexpected. She has a ton of wonderful recipes on her blog, but this has to be one of my favorites.


My aunt Deb made this dip for a recent family gathering and it is really is out-of-this-world-delicious. 

What are your favorite Pinterest recipes?

This has been day 19 of a 31 day series on comfort food.
You can start from the beginning here.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. looks delish! I want that bread and pasta dish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Both at one meal might be heavenly! Or it might give me a heart attack... at least I would die happy! ;)

      Delete
  2. These look yummy and I just followed you on Pinterest. Thanks for sharing these.

    I hope you'll join my Pinterest Party on Nov. 1. Just take inspiration from Pinterest - make a recipe, copy an outfit, do a DIY project - then blog about it and link up at The Domestic Fringe. It should be fun to see what people do, eat, wear, etc.

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.