Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What I Wore Before I Ate My Way Through October

This may be the last of the What I Wore posts for a while. I plan on only wearing stretchy pants and muumuus for the next several weeks. You see, if I am going to be doing a whole month's worth of posts on comfort food, then it is unlikely any of my clothes will actually fit me by the end of October. That's right. I'm participating in The Nester's 31 Day series, and my focus is 31 Days of Comfort Food. You can read all about it by clicking here.
It ain't gonna be pretty, but I'm willing to take one for the team! :)
Let's enjoy the normal clothes while we still can, shall we?
Cardi: ModCloth
Blouse, jeans: Target
Shoes: Anne Klein

Sweater: Banana Republic
Scarf: Old Navy
Tee: Target
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Shoes: Skechers

Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans, shoes: Target

Sweater, hat: TJ Maxx
Tee: Lands End
Jeans: Target
Boots: Madden Girl {Macy's}
Petal Pusher: The Pleated Poppy

I'm linking up!
pleated poppy
Happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Your hat and that leopard scarf are my absolute favorites. You are super adorable! Can't wait to see what's next!
    http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

    xx
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! The polka dot sweater is so cute and the scarf too. My favorite though is the gray sweater and hat. Wow! Way to rock an outfit.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dot sweater and the last outfit!! I making your beef stew for dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf is so much fun and I am loving the polka dot sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style- it is so similar to mine! I just found you from WWIW, and will definitely be back. I think my favorite is the outfit with the hat, I could never pull that off, but you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know we have similar style, since I'm already a devoted follower of yours on Pinterest! Love all your pins! :)

      Delete
  6. Every outfit is super cute! Great style!

    Missy @ http://gracefullittlehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute outfits!I love the last one... such a great fall outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the orange and leopard together! you look esp. cute in the last outfit!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your blog came over from the Pleated Poppy, I have spent all afternoon going thru your past posts.
    You have great style, loving your home and your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christy! I'm so glad you stopped by! :)

      Delete
  10. I love your blouse in the first outfit! Your outfit with the gray sweater and hat is so cute too...only it makes me think so much of winter and cold weather, neither of which I am very fond of. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the last outfit! The sweater and hat are adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Jessie! Found your blog thru the Pleated Poppy. Just love your style! You must be a big fan of polka dots (I am too!) and I just love the last look. So cute!!! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing as always, love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your hat, too cute!
    Carolyn
    http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that leopard scarf and Madden boots!

    Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! This is Jill stopping by from Food Fashion and Spark Plugs! I believe those ARE the same boots I was wearing on my blog. Mine are Madden Girl too! Love love them! Great blog! Love the food pics too!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.