Friday, November 23, 2012

Black {Insta} Friday

Happy Black Friday! 
Did you brave the crowds and get the good deals?

Today I'm joining Jeannett for a look back at the snapshots I've captured and filtered on Instagram during the previous week. 
life rearranged
Are you on Instagram? If you are, follow me! 
I'm dreamanddiffer.

My handsome boys rarely all look at and smile for the camera simultaneously, so I had to share this {blurry} rarity!

Caitlin had her first hockey game of the season last Saturday, so we had a long road trip. 
She scored two goals and her team won!

I have been working on some chalk-art to be the centerpiece of my Christmas kitchen mantel. I wanted to use lyrics from my one of my favorite carols, "Jesus Christ, The Apple Tree." I am very happy with how it turned out and hope to show you the finished mantel soon.

The kids were all dressed up and ready for Thanksgiving at my Granparents' farm. Hunter loves bow ties, and breaks them out at the slightest excuse. 
Please note the sunshine and clear roads on our trip to the farm.

This is what it looked like when we drove home from the farm. Yuck. The cold, snow, and wind combined to keep me from venturing out for any Black Friday shopping. Instead I am still in my pajamas and the kids and I are putting up the family room Christmas tree.
We might venture out later to see if there's anything left on the shelves. Then again, maybe not. I'm pretty comfy in my pjs!
Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your chalkboard art is amazing. Can't wait to see your mantel. Love your photos. I don't instagram, but when and if I ever upgrade my flip-phone, I most certainly will!

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! :) I can't get over that snow!! And I think spending Black Friday at home in PJs putting up a Christmas tree is the best option!! ;) I do NOT venture out in the madness...I always say that there is nothing I need that badly! I LOVE your chalk art, very beautiful!! Stopping by from Insta-Friday, have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a similar black friday. Home in the comfy clothes. No shopping for us. I look forward to seeing your Christmas mantel complete. Stopping by from InstaFriday.

    Nicole
    http://adventuresofasemperfifamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.