Friday, November 16, 2012

InstaFriday: The Week in Snapshots

Welcome, Friends! Today, I'm joining Jeannett for InstaFriday, a look back at the snapshots captured and filtered on Instagram. 
life rearranged
If you're on Instagram, follow me! I'm dreamanddiffer.

This post, at the Domestic Fringe, totally inspired me to try my hand at bread-making, something I've failed miserably at in the past. I'm happy to report that is no longer the case! Thank you, Fringe Girl, for the inspiration!

Knowing we had a busy weekend coming up, we decided to enjoy our annual pre-Thanksgiving ritual a bit early this year. We watch Planes, Trains, and Automobiles every year, and it never fails to crack me up. Classic John Hughes filmmaking, right there!

I've seen this idea all over Pinterest and blogland, so I had to try it out. And it is as good as everyone says! Just put Pillsbury cinnamon roll dough into the waffle maker for a few minutes and top it with the included icing. Easy-peasy and oh-so-good!

Hunter and I had a mid-week lunch date. At McDonald's. We're classy like that.

Here's a little preview of my first Christmas craft of the season. The kids and I made snow-scenes. Details to follow... but I will say this- it involved glitter, lots of glitter. I am still finding glitter in unexpected places.
That wraps up this week. I'm off to make cupcakes for a hockey party tonight. Then we have a game, a scrimmage, and three practices {two hockey, one soccer} to squeeze in over the weekend.
What are your plans for the weekend?
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love your little Christmas scenes under glass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little snow scenes are adorable!

    I'm SO glad your bread turned out good. I'm always worried that I might post a recipe that doesn't work for people. You know? Then I'd be to blame for their botched dinner. lol. So, glad you like it!

    Hope you enjoy your weekend.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from instafriday. my husband has been drooling about the cinnamon rolls in the waffle iron ever since i showed him a picture. i guess i'll have to give them a try now. :) those snow scenes look great! i'm sure our 5yo would love to make them, but we're taking a break from glitter these days.

    b @ then there was we
    www.thentherewaswe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK so those waffle cinnamon bun thingys look amazing. I'm definitely trying this-as soon as I get a waffle maker! LOL

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.