Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I Wore: Halloween-Election Day

It's time, again, for What I Wore Wednesday, the brainchild of Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy.
WIWW, as it is known, is designed to help stay-at-home moms get out of their pjs and get their groove back. For me, a naturally lazy creature, it helps tremendously.When I put a bit of effort into my appearance I just feel more confident and capable. And that, my friends, is a good thing!

I am one of those people who color coordinates their clothing with the current holiday. Obviously, on Halloween I had to wear orange and black.
 Sweater: Old Navy
Flats, Scarf: Target
Jeans: Lucky Brand

Hockey, homeschool, and errands.
 Scarf: Old Navy
Tee: Lands End
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: So old, I don't even know what kind they are...

The kids and I went to a women's hockey game at the local university last Friday night, so I was all bundled up before I remembered to take a picture.
Jacket: North Face
Vest, Sweater: Lands End
Jeans: Silver
Boots: Macy's

Church on Sunday
Sweater, wedges, belt: Target
Top: Old Navy
Scarf, Slacks: Banana Republic


Post-church, same top and sweater as above, I just  untucked the tunic, ditched the accessories, and threw on jeans.

Election day. My favorite accessory of the day can be seen here.
Turtleneck: Gap
Cords: Old Navy
Shoes: El Naturalista

Thanks for stopping by this week's edition of WIWW. I love hearing from my visitors, so if you enjoy these posts, I'd love to hear from you! Better yet, become a GFC follower by clicking the box over in the sidebar. If you would like to follow me on Facebook you can do so here. I am am always adding things to my boards on Pinterest- you can follow me here. And if you'd like to see what I'm up to throughout the day, you can find me on Instagram, too! My user name is "dreamanddiffer". 
Thanks again for stopping by!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! You have a great scarf collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your outfits, and I agree with Susan - Stunning.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great week after week. You have great style! Love it.
    I'm a new follower on Instagram because I love that app :)
    Stopping by from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, Cute! Love that orange polka dot scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always look so cute and well put together! Just lovely and I love the orange shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking cute as always:) I wore orange and black on Halloween too - I love co-ordinating with holiday colours!

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style! You're very ladylike and classic. I'm getting lots of good ideas :)
    Found you at The Pleated Poppy linkup -- my 1st time linking up! :)

    hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your hair!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.