Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I Wore: Thanksgiving Edition

Hello and Happy Wednesday; the day when I share awkward, and often poorly lit, photos of myself.
Why would I do such a thing, you ask? 
Good question, and one which my husband asks me on a regular basis, despite the fact that I've been cajoling him into taking pictures of me for months now.
The short answer: Everyone else is doing it!
Stop by The Pleated Poppy and check out the hundreds of ladies who link up for WIWW every week.
pleated poppy

Wednesday: errands and shopping for pre-Thanksgiving supplies, followed by a Girl Scout meeting, and dinner with Caitlin.
Cardi, jeans: Old Navy
Turtleneck: Target
Boots: Keen
Necklace: Allora Handmade

Thursday: Thanksgiving! These are my version of Joey's turkey-eating pants that I mentioned last week. Nice and stretchy... but not so flattering.
Sweater, scarf: Lands End
Jeans: Target
Shoes: El Naturalista

Saturday: Hockey
Sweater, vest: Lands End
Jeans: Old Navy
Scarf: Amazon
Boots: Keen

Sunday: church
Dress, pin: Lands End
Leggings: Smart Wool
Boots: Clarks Artisan

Later on Sunday: Hockey
Jacket: Esprit
Hat, boots: Macy's
Jeans: Silver, with my wool leggings underneath
"Hockey Mom" bling: a gift from my in-laws

I've been in my sweats since Sunday, so I'll have to get on the ball if I want to have any awkward photos for next week! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. You always look great! I got my husband to take my picture this week. Usually its an awkward one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimberly, you always look fantastic too, not awkward at all! And so does your beautiful daughter. I love your WIWW posts!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I think that one was my favorite too.

      Delete
  3. Very classy looks! I especially love that red necklace on the first outfit! :)

    Found you on The Pleated Poppy!

    With Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coat and hat are fabulous. Love the sweater dress too. I have one of those on my wish list. The first outfit is one of my favorites - very classy and chic.

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lands End had the sweater dress on clearance over the summer and it was crazy-cheap... so I bought it in two colors!

      Delete
  5. Love a good animal print...and I've got a couple of cute sweater dresses, too. May have to take a page from your book and belt them and add a cute pin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously love that sweater dress! I need one! Good use of animal print sweater too! Love the looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! and good pictures! and doesnt taking the picture of the outfit really tell you how great your looking (or what needs to be changed....) thats another good reason to keep snapping pictures! My husband doesnt have the patience to take so many photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE Wednesday's outfit! Snow - YUCK!!! I LOVE awkward poorly lit photo's - those are my specialty too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your hair up- it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfits the look so comfy and cosy!!!!


    I follow you ca you follow back?
    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.