Friday, December 28, 2012

Most Popular Posts of 2012

I started this blog on New Year's Day, 2011. Then I proceeded to ignore it for nearly 18 months, but in the spring of 2012, I began to blog on a {semi} regular basis. Doing so has become one of the most satisfying and fulfilling aspects of my life. My only regret is that I didn't begin sooner.

I am so grateful to the people who visit me here, who leave kind comments, who have reached out to me and made real connections in a virtual world. 

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for making 2012 such a great year.
In honor of its passing, I wanted to recap some of my most popular posts from the preceding months.
{note to self: get back to WIWW posting! They are consistently among my most popular posts and I've been slacking this past month. Oops!}

DIY Custom Canvas Word Art


What I Wore: September Days

What I Wore: The Cardigan Edition

Step Up the Cute: DIY Ikea Stool Makeover

Master Bedroom Reveal


It's fun to look at what we've been up to in 2012; the months slip by so quickly it's hard to keep track of everything. I hope you've enjoyed this little glimpse back~ now it's time to move forward and welcome 2013. 
Here's to a happy, healthy, and blessed New Year!
~Cheers!~
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love all these!

    Happy New Year to you. Wishes for a happy, healthy, and blessed New Year.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's wishing you a very Happy New Year! I'm so happy to be following along on your blogging journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about blogging, i wish i started sooner!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.