Saturday, January 5, 2013

Getting Down with Downton

It's almost time!

Season 3 of Downton Abbey starts on Sunday!

I have been a devoted fan of this show since it's US premiere, and have converted my family into Downton-lovers too. {That's right, even Chris is hooked!} 
The characters, the costumes, the scenery, the drama, the accents...
I love it all.


We are going to snuggle up on the couch with tea and scones in order to fully enjoy the experience. I know I could have watched season 3 online already, but I've managed to control myself and wait for it to be on here. I may have sneaked a peak at a few spoilers though. 
Don't worry, my lips are sealed.


 I'm so excited, I can hardly wait!
Will you be watching?
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I have been waiting so long for this moment! I've watched both seasons twice and cannot wait!! We have to really enjoy this season since Mr. Matthew Crowley won't be returning for the following season. Not happy about that part. :(

    Yay for the Downton Gang!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard several cast members aren't returning... boo! Matthew is one of my favorites though, I will miss him terribly.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait either. Love it!

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited here too!!! I will be buying the dvd's as soon as they come out and I know I'll be watching them all in one sitting!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Evening Jessie, How did your evening go....did you enjoy Downton Abbey. We love it here in England aswell. We had a fabulous Christmas Special....I won't give away any secrets incase you have not seen it, suffice to say, it brought tears to my eyes. Best Wishes Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daphne~ I'm afraid I know how the Christmas special ends... see Misty's comment above! So sad! I look forward to watching all the episodes till then though!

      Delete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.