Saturday, February 2, 2013

Eats for the Big Game

 I don't know about you guys, but I am not a football fan.
I am however a fan of funny commercials, over-the-top halftime shows, and good food.
In my opinion, that's what the Super Bowl is really about~ just a great excuse to try out some yummy new recipes. 
{Excuse me while I dodge all the things true football fans are throwing at me now!}

In addition to the usual chips and dip, we'll be having rice crispy bars, root beer floats, and my personal favorite:

This recipe is a game day favorite for us. They are marinating in the fridge as we speak.

This recipe for carmel corn is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.
In addition to my own tried-and-true favorites, I've been collecting lots of good recipes on Pinterest and can't wait to try some of them out.

If you'd like to see more you can follow me here.


I made these for New Year's Eve... they are awesome~ highly recommend!

My aunt made this for a family get-together last summer and it was delicious.

This was a big hit when I made it for dinner. There's something about buffalo chicken that just goes well with football!

I haven't yet tried these recipes yet, but I think they look amazing.


As long as the game is done in time for me to watch Downton Abbey, we'll all be happy on Sunday!

Do you have a favorite game-day recipe?
If so, share in the comments. I'm always looking for more good ideas!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.