Monday, February 18, 2013

Instagram Week In Review

Here's a fast, fun look back at what I've been up to this week, courtesy of Instagram.
{Follow me there at "dreamanddiffer"}
I know it's kind of weird to do a "week in review" post on a Monday night, but I'm crazy like that so just roll with it, mkay? 

I found this picture as I scrolled through my feed one night. It had been taken several hours before and bore the simple caption "me."  It would appear I have a mystegrammer on my hands, or maybe an Instabomber. Still working on that!

Valentine's day dominated much of my feed this week, natch.
Chris is so hard to buy gifts for. What do you get the guy who doesn't want anything? Hot sauce themed candy of course. Target always comes through in a pinch.
He also got a fancy dinner and his favorite dessert. 

Caitlin made cute pencil Valentine's for her classmates using the free printable found here.

Hunter and I made Valentine's for the rest of the family too. I love art class!

I made the kids' a special breakfast for Valentine's day. We're normally a cold cereal household during the school week, so this was a treat.

Speaking of treats, we went out for hot cocoa after school.

 And after a yummy dinner of pan-fried ribeyes in a red wine sauce, with stuffed baked potoates and tossed salad{which we ate too fast to take any pictures of!}, we ended the day with a viewing of one of my favorite rom-coms, "Sleepless in Seattle."

 Chris gave me a gift card for a local spa, so on Saturday I got a facial and spa pedicure.

It was lovely~ so relaxing. I could definitely do that on a weekly basis!
I chose OPI's "Aphrodite's Pink Nightie" for my toes. It's a pretty, pale, pearly pink. I think I need to buy a bottle for my own use this summer.

 I made a pineapple upside down cake on Saturday. It totally reminds me of my childhood for some reason. It's kind of a retro dessert.

And we also had a homemade BBQ chicken pizza. You can find the super simple recipe here.

We got our taxes done today. We still go to a lady in our home town to get them done, so we stopped at my sister's house on our way. I spent most of our visit snuggling this little guy, and was blessed with lots of smiles and even a few chuckles. I love his sweet baby smell, and it lingered on my shoulder after we left. I miss that; my kids smell like big people now! 
Hope your week was sweet~ thanks for reading!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OMG that little guy is such a cutie!

    Looks like you had a nice Valentine's and spa day. I really like your tattoo. Does it have a special meaning?

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.