Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Funny Valentine

On this day of romance, I thought I would send some love out to the man who has been my Valentine for almost two decades... nearly half my life!
{How is that possible?!}

Chris and I quite literally grew up together. We were high school sweethearts, and although our road has at times been rocky, I wouldn't change a mile of our journey together.
I knew from the age of 16 that this guy would be there for me no matter what. His support and encouragement have never wavered. He is my rock.

A great dad, an excellent provider, and a true "manly-man"; Chris is our jack-of-all trades. He can fix our boiler, he takes out the trash, and he makes a mean ricotta pancake.

He hates having his picture taken.
He loves the Minnesota Vikings.
He hates the Green Bay Packers, with a red-hot passion.
He loves camping.
He hates peas. And mushrooms. And anything with cream.
But he eats them to humor me.
He loves to work out.
Most of all, he loves us.
And we love him.
He works so hard to take care of our family. 
I am so grateful for this kind, loving man I get to share my days with.

Hope your Valentine's Day is filled with sweetness!
PS~ I was obviously having way too much fun with the seasonal editing features on PicMonkey!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.