Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I Wore This Week

This week was filled to the brim with everyday busy-ness; dentist appointments, hockey practice, soccer practice, a tournament out of town, errands, laundry, teaching, cooking... life. It's crazy, but I'm loving it! In the midst of the chaos, I am ashamed to admit that I often don't get dressed till the afternoon. Hunter and I spend the morning engrossed in our lessons and often reach lunch time before I can squeeze in a shower. I could get up earlier... but, let's be honest, that's probably not gonna happen! Thank goodness for WIWW, as it keeps me motivated to get out of those jammies for at least half the day.

I'll be linking up at The Pleated Poppy.
pleated poppy

Vest- Lands End
Tee- Target
Jeans- Silver
Scarf- Amazon
Shoes- Pr!vo

Sweater, jeans, shoes- Target
Shirt- Boden
Scarf- Old Navy
Petal Pusher- The Pleated Poppy

Sweater- Lands End
Jeans- Silver
Shell- Herberger's (old)
Flats- Target

Vest, sweater- Lands End
Scarf- Old Navy
Jeans- Lucky
Shoes- El Naturalista
Photobucket
I love me a good discount code and wanted to share this one with you!
You can get 10% off purchases at kohls.com with the code 
TENFORBLOG
through March 9th. It can even be stacked with one other code for extra savings!
Spring shopping, here I come! ;)

6 comments:

  1. I adore all your outfits as usual. Great job!


    If you want to take a look, here are my outfits for the week:

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/thrift-finds-what-i-wore-wednesday-week.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Traci! I'll definitely stop by your blog. Thanks for visiting mine! :)

      Delete
  2. Outfit 2 is my favorite! I love that scarf. And I need those leopard flats from Target. They're opening here, finally, this spring. They'd better have them or I'll be really disappointed.

    And your spring mantel from last year is soo pretty! My favorite part is the white pitcher with the cherry blossom branches. Pretty! =)

    ~ Catie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Catie! I don't know what I would do without Target! I'm glad they're finally moving north of the border so you can enjoy it too!

      Delete
  3. Cute! Your hair is looking very cute too! Love that old navy scarf,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfits! I would totally wear all of them :)

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.