Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Here we go again~ it's time for WIWW!
As always, I'll be linking up here:
pleated poppy

Tunic, scarf: Target
Jeggins: NYDJ
Boots: Keen

Tee: Boden
Jeans, flats: Target
Scarf: Amazon

Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: Silver
Petal Pushers: The Pleated Poppy
Shoes: Pr!vo

I definitely need to break out of my wintertime-jeans-rut. And, even though we're not going anywhere special, I want to find something extra-cute to wear for Valentine's Day. Maybe I'll go crazy and don a dress... be on the lookout for some pasty-white legs in next week's WIWW! 
Hope you have a very sweet Valentine's Day!
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Cute outfits, I love the chunky sweater in the last outfit and your mustard yellow scarf...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mustard scarf with the stripped dress. So cute, and the colors go so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your outfits Jesse! Great job.

    Here are my outfits for the week over here: http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Traci! I can't wait to check out your outfits too. :)

      Delete
  4. what I really like about these three outfits is your hair! Its really breezy and big and va-va-voom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks Carolynn! I'm a devoted fan of Kate at The Small Things Blog. She gets all the credit for my big hair! ;)

      Delete
  5. I really like that old navy sweater!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just stopping in from the link up and I love your blog! I'm your newest follower -- hope you can check mine out too! xo

    Steph
    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph! Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower. I'll definitely be checking your blog out too!

      Delete
  7. Every outfit is cute, as usual, but the first one is my favorite. Soo cute! The navy stripes with the mustard scarf is such a great combo. =)

    ~ Catie

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love all 3 looks! my fave is the first, that scarf is so pretty :)

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. love them all..you know I am a sucker for stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all three of these - but the first is my favorite! Your hair is AMAZING, too!

    Happy to be stopping by from the link up, pretty lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.