Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What I Wore

Hey, hey, hey~ it's Wednesday, and I'm joining in the fun at The Pleated Poppy.
pleated poppy
Here's a peek at what I've been wearing over the last week.
I wore this to church for Ash Wednesday services. 
When I saw the picture for this outfit, I realized it would've been cuter with different pants. The denim on these trousers reads almost black. I felt like a lighter color on the bottom would have worked better.
Jacket: J. Crew {thrifted}
Turtleneck: Lands End
Jeans: Target
Shoes: El Naturalista
Flower pin: Claire's

Valentine's Day... I had hoped to wear something a bit dressier, but wasn't feelin' it when I got dressed.
So I went for cute and comfy instead.
Both sweaters: Old Navy
Jeans: Lucky
Pin: Claire's
Shoes: Pr!vo

Sunday: church, hockey, errands, Downton {sob, sob}.
I don't usually rock straight hair; big hair hides split ends and other imperfections much better. Check out the inch of outgrowth at my part if you need proof.
Oy, do I need a color!
Sweater: Lands End
{total mom} Jeans: Target
Necklace: Kohls
Shoes: El Naturalista

Monday/President's Day: got our taxes done, visited with my sister, took kiddos to hockey, and had the day off from homeschool.
Tunic/dress, scarf: Old Navy
Jeggings: NYDJ
Boots: Madden Girl {Macy's}
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love them all! Especially the polka dots. You have the loveliest accessories. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Misty! I think accessories are easier to commit to for me. I tend to get nervous about buying clothes outside my comfort zone, but for some reason accessories are no problem.

      Delete
  2. Very cute Jessie. I love the polka dots with mint and red. Great color combo! You always look so put together. =)

    ~ Catie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought that dress from Old Navy but have yet to wear it. I love how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the first pair of pants look really cute with that top!

    I'm a huge fan of that polka dot top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! I think the polka dot top is pretty popular. I see it in lots of other WIWW posts!

      Delete
  5. Popping over from WIWW. You are adorable, and I love your home pics as well! Seriously, I'm in love with your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mint sweater over the polka dot is so unexpected and cute! I also love the last dress/tunic. All your outfits look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such cute outfits! love the polka dot sweater and that last dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my favorites are your v-day outfit and presidents day outfit so great!!1

    Love, Traci Michele @ Ordinary Inspirations.... please come check out my outfits when you have a chance? :

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice outfits - congrats on getting your taxes done, haven't even started mine!!
    Blog hopping from The Pleated Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That polka dot top is darling! Especially with the flower embellishment!

    Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy!

    xoxo
    Erin

    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfits! I love your striped sweater!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops, I meant dress. lol.

      Delete
    2. I got your drift! ;-) And thank you! It's really comfy too. I may or may not have slept in it!

      Delete
  12. your outfits are so cute! I wish I had your closet! I'm going to try layering sweaters like you did in your second outfit - such a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit, I love the polka dot top, I adore anything polka dot :) new follower by GFC. Would be great if you would stop by and link up to my share your style Saturday hop?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute outfits! I especially love the polka dot top and the striped dress with the scarf and boots. I found you from the link-up.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.