Thursday, March 21, 2013

Friday Photo Dump

It's InstaFriday time over at Life Rearranged and I'm joining in the fun. I haven't uploaded the photos from my phone in several weeks. Viewing them en masse has revealed an interesting pattern. I am beginning to see a three-pronged theme in my life: 
1. Kids/animals
2. Food
 3. Complaining about Discussing the weather.

Yawn.

I would like to believe I am more interesting than that, but the pictures don't lie.
Check it:

The dog.

The cat. And the Cait.

 A foil-wrapped burrito.
{I love you Chipotle. Seriously. Love you.}

A foil-wrapped Jessie.
{Bye-bye roots.}

A nasty sandwich.
{Caitlin's concoction, and it was a doozy. One's breath is not to be trifled with after consuming this much pickles and onions.}

My crack.
{Move over, Chipotle. Meet my new love... Ben & Jerry's.}

 Hunter's model volcano.

Hunter's model lunch.
{the kid lives on carbs.}

Classy dinner.
{complete with disembodied foot.}
 Nasty, never-ending winter.
{yeah, you read that right. -15F.}

A blizzard.
{Seriously?!?}

 Snow-day donuts.

If you're still with me after that thrilling collection, pat yourself on the back. 
And riddle me this:
Have I missed the boat on chambray shirts and colored denim, or are they still hip?
Can I jump on the bandwagon or should I let it roll on without me?
Opinions are welcome and appreciated. 

You can find me here on Instagram.
You should follow me. I'm a barrel of monkeys. ;)
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I do the same thing, only I have cat photos instead of a dog. :) Well, I sure do enjoy following you on the gram! I can appreciate kids, pets and weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back atcha, Misty! I love your kitty/kids/food pictures too. Story of a mama's life, right?! ;)

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and am absolutely following now. And, on instagram. Pretty sure you aren't the only mama out there taking pics of those 3 things. It happens, right? And, it's real. I think the shirt and colored pants look great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alyson~ Thanks so much for stopping by and for the follow! Have a great weekend! :)

      Delete
  3. I have been eating so much Ben and Jerry's the past month or so. Mainly half-baked. And somehow, I've managed to lose a few pounds in the process. I need to market this new diet plan! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't miss the boat! Rock the chambray shirts and colored denim! So fun and perfect for spring...if it ever gets here.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.