Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter!

In the midst of the busy-ness and preparations (both physical and spiritual) of Holy Week, I wanted to take a quick moment to wish you a blessed Easter.
{via}

We are hosting our family for Easter lunch, so I am up to my eyeballs in cleaning, menu-planning, cooking, and shopping. But I love doing it all because I know it will culminate in a joyful celebration of our Savior's resurrection.

{via}

These pictures of the kids from last year crack me up. I don't even know where they got the ears, but they wore them the whole day {minus church!}.

May the hope and joy of Easter touch every moment of your year.
Have a wonderful Easter!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.