Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What I Wore During the Winter That Never Ends

Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday.
This special edition chronicles my continuing battle to usher some spring into the winter wardrobe which nature won't let me put away. 
Easter is just days away, but the weather still feels like Christmas. So I've resorted to incorporating  color into my outfits for an extra pop of springtime. 

Top: Boden, Scarf, Flats: Target, Pin: The Pleated Poppy

Cardi, Tee: Target, Jeans: Silver, Shoes: El Naturalista

 Everything: Target

Dress: Lands End, Scarf: Dress Barn, Boots: Naturalizer

Cardi: Gap, Pins: The Pleated Poppy, Tee: Target

Sweater: Lands End, Scarf: Dress Barn, Shoes: Target

I hardly ever wear my hair straight, but did so on a whim today....
Whaddya think? Should I stick with my usual big hair, or go with the straight version now and then?

I'm linking up at The Pleated Poppy.
pleated poppy
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love the pops of color in each outfit! You have an amazing scarf collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your hair straight, looks great on you! Love the scarfs and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the color -- it does seem to be the only way we'll ever get spring! Gosh, your hair looks great in all the pics - aren't you LUCKY!! Maybe straight for a sexy night out, curly for fun, and up for cute and easy (my favorite!) Love the whole Target outfit! Visiting from Pleated Poppy.
    XO ~Kim @ popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have put some great outfits together for this transitional time of year. Love Boden...I get so excited when I get a catalog in the mail!

    I like your hair both ways, that's how I do mine. It's nice to switch things up. And I really love it in the picture where you are wearing it up in back with your bangs to the side.

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you wear your scarves and your hair! Cute outfits!

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute in your scarves -- especially love the last one!
    Heather from Friendship, Life and Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the straight hair. Cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.