Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What I Wore the Second Week of March

What I Wore Wednesday is here again, and I'll be linking up at The Pleated Poppy, along with hundreds of other camera-happy-clothes-lovers.
pleated poppy

Proving that I have no shame and that I am chronically late for important events, I snapped this photo before running out the door for my nephew's baptism. I had time to take a picture, but not time to make my bed or pick up my pajamas. Priorities, people.{Apparently, I also didn't have time to tuck in my cami... it's killing me that it's peeping out here. Did it do that all day?!} 
Cardi, shoes: Target
Shell: Herberger's (old)
Pants: Banana Republic
Pearls: Dress Barn

Please note my saggy-baggy knees in the next photo. This is not due to the jeans being in need of a wash {although that is often the case}. No, they are freshly laundered. In fact, the baggy knees are from the super-lunges/contortionist/yoga maneuvers I had to do in order to fit into said freshly laundered jeans. 
That winter-weight I'm carrying can hit the road any time now.
Sweater: Old Navy
Scarf: Mod Cloth
Tee: Boden
Jeans: Lucky
Shoes: Target

Jacket: Christopher and Banks
Turtleneck: Lands End
Jeans, flats: Target
Necklace: Old Navy
Pin: Claire's

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. These outfits are SO cute. I love how you accessorize, too. I couldn't help but notice your hairstyle, I love it! Do you have to spend a lot of time on it?

    I left a comment on your last post but now I don't see it. Weird!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane,

      Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet words! I've gotten pretty fast at curling my hair, so I would say it takes 15-20 minutes, including a blow dry. If you're looking for a similar style, check out Kate at The Small Things Blog. Her hair tutorials are fantastic! :)

      Delete
  2. Love all 3 outfits! That coral scarf is such a pretty color on you. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are always so adorable!

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-favorite-outfits-of-month.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, love all your stylish looks! I especially love your grey striped sweater, how long ago did you purchase it? Also, is that a tattoo on the top of your foot? I've wanted one there forever, but am scared of the pain & if will rub off easily. I have a small, hidden tattoo from nearly 15 yrs. ago & it hurt! :)

    Thanks & have a great day! I'm off to post my what I wore outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI, (this is 2nd attempt to post this, was having computer issues, so sorry if it happens to show twice)
    I love all your outfits, very stylish! I especially love your grey striped sweater, how long ago did you purchase it? Also, is that a tattoo on the top of your foot? I've admired top of foot tattoos forever, but am too scared of the pain & curious if they'd rub off easily.
    Thanks & have a great day! I'm #288 on this week's wiww! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca! I think I got the sweater two seasons ago, but it's remained a favorite for me. Yes, I have a tattoo on my foot {as well as several other hidden ones!}. It was actually the least painful of my tattoos. So far, it has held up beautifully, no fading at all. I get compliments on it all the time, so if you're thinking about doing one, I say go for it!

      Delete
  6. I love that last jacket. I don't work well with jackets..better with cardigans so I always appreciate them on others :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Winter weight? What winter weight...you don't have any! You are beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your striped sweater! You look cute in every outfit. :)
    Carolyn
    http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.