Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday, Round 374

Okay, so maybe it's not really round 374, but it's probably, maybe in the ballpark. 
Or not.
But it's late, and I can't think of a clever title.
It's definitely midweek {I can't bring myself to say "humpday"}, though and that means I'll be joining Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for WIWW.
pleated poppy

Tunic/dress: Target
Scarf: Old Navy
Jeggins: NYDJ
Boots: Keen
Petal Pusher: The Pleated Poppy

Button down: Banana Republic
Jeans: Lucky
Flats: Target
Scarf: Amazon

 Vest: North Face
Scarf, hoodie, mom jeans: Target
Boots: Uggs
Hat: T.J. Maxx
Petal Pusher: The Pleated Poppy
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love that hat! So wish I could pull that off.


    Amy
    http://permissiontoperuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them all Jessie, but your first one is my FAV!


    Here are mine if you get a second to take a peak:
    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits look cozy! And I can see you definitely love those flower pins! That's okay, wearing flower clips in my hair is one of my favorite ways to look a little more dressed up. (with super-short hair, that's about all I can do to make it look more girly!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your scarf and pins...and all of your combos! sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.