Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One Wink and Fourteen Years Later

Picture this:
A keg party crowded room.
A shy girl.
A handsome young man.
Their eyes meet... he winks, she blushes. They strike up a conversation, he offers a ride home...
And they lived happily ever after.
~~My Junior Prom, circa 1996~~

~~Our wedding day, circa 1999~~

Today, Chris and I are celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary.
 We eloped to Hawaii for our wedding, and always said we would go back for our 5 year anniversary... then our 10 year... but between babies and bills, it never happened.
I've got my fingers crossed that 15 will be our lucky number.
Here's to next year, babe... and a lifetime more after that!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So sweet. My husband and I just celebrated 42 years. I hope you are at least as happy as we are and still having fun together. The baby years go way too fast. We celebrated our 25th in Hawaii and had to take our 14 year old daughter along - she and dad needed to surf together.

    May you have many more together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 14 years of wedded bliss. May the Lord bless you with many many more! ~Angela @hickorytrailblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.