Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hey, hey, it's Wednesday and you know what that means...
Time for me to make lame excuses for only having two grainy iPhone pictures to share with you.
But, surprise, I actually have a good excuse!
I've been busy giving these lovelies a makeover.
Hopefully, I will have them finished up this week and will be sharing them soon.

On to WIWW~~ I will be linking up here:
pleated poppy

My uniform: jeans, tee, cardi. Repeat.
 Cardi, tee, flats: Target
Jeans: Lucky
Petal Pusher: The Pleated Poppy

Substitute slacks for the jeans and I'm ready for church!
Cardi, turtleneck, wedges: Target
Slacks: Gap
Petal Pusher: The Pleated Poppy

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. The chairs are looking great! And I love both outfits, cardigans are so perfect for this time of year.

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your uniform! It's my uniform too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seems to be my normal uniform to

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you at the Pleated Poppy linkup! I love that teal cardigan! Great colors! Can't wait to see how those chairs turn out! ;) You have a new follower!

    Lindsey
    High Heels and Training Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfits. Both are very pretty. Visiting from the link upDon’t forget to link up tomorrow. Show me your favorite spring trend. HOpe you can join. I’m also doing a giveaway for a $300 gift card to gap/old navy/banana republic. Come by and enter.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ur cardigans! And can't wait to see the finished chairs! I am coming here via pleated poppy linkup! Love ur blog and style!! New follower:-)
    Stay in touch!
    Have a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    PS. I am hosting an amazing giveaway on my blog, hope you would participate!
    Enter $40 giftcard giveaway by Lorraine Tyne

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.