Thursday, May 23, 2013

A-Camping We Will Go

{image via The Graphics Fairy}
Happy {early} Memorial Day, y'all!
We are taking a long weekend and heading out to the wilderness for a bit of good ol' fashioned camping. In tents. In 40 degree weather. 
{As long as it doesn't rain -too much- I'm good.}


I have lots of fun things to share in the coming days; including my {finally!} finished chairs, my thoughts on our first year of homeschooling, and a few great books and recipes. 
Enjoy the long weekend and welcome to summer!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Have fun camping! Wow, that's going to be chilly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun, I hope it warms up for ya!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.