Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Casual, Colorful WIWW

pleated poppy
Hey folks~~ happy Wednesday!
Here's a peek at what I've been wearing this week; my casual and colorful staples.
Scarves, cardis, and pops of color.
{Apologies for the grainy pics.}
 Cardi, tee, jeans, flats: All from Target
Scarf: Lands End
Petal Pusher: The Pleated Poppy


 Tee: Boden
Jeans: Silver
Scarf: Dress Barn
Sandals: Roxy
Headband: local craft fair

Just wanted to show the cute headband a bit better~ such fun, pretty colors.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. So colorful and pretty! Your outfits in this post just make me happy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love how fun and colorful these outfits are! The first is so adorable with those orange flats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the gorgeous spring colors in your outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the pedal pushers! And everything looks so colorful after a drab winter (not to be confused with what you wore!).

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such great style! That headband is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.