Sunday, June 30, 2013

Farewell to June and Google Reader

I'm not sure how the month of June has flown by quite this quickly...
didn't we just celebrate Memorial Day?!
That's right, I've been busy watching Caitlin's undefeated soccer team rock the field three nights a week.

{She's #12, in the blue}
 Just after scoring a goal...
Puttin' her back into it...
Sending in another one!

Between Cait's soccer, Hunter's baseball, and lots of big events (including a wedding, a graduation, and  two funerals), this month has blown right past.

{With my sisters Andrea and Jacki, at Andrea's wedding}

As I'm sure you've heard, Google Reader is going bye-bye as of tomorrow. I love Google Reader. Love it. It's how I keep up with all my favorite blogs. 
I've been living in a state of denial, though and refused to do anything about it till the last moment. 
No longer:
Follow on Bloglovin

I signed up with Bloglovin just today and so far I do like it as a replacement for my beloved Reader.
If you've been following me via GFC you will need to find a new way after tomorrow. It was quick, easy, and painless to sign up with Bloglovin'. 
All good things in my book!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Sounds like it was a super-busy month for you. Love the photo of you and your sisters. You are all beautiful.

    I'm already following you on Bloglovin.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tricia! You are such a sweetheart! <3

      Delete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.