Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What I Wore {Sometime in the Last Month}

pleated poppy

Fact: I have totally regressed in my WIWW dedication.
Fact: Most days you'll find me in yoga pants and a tee shirt.
Fact: I did get dressed in something other than the previously mentioned comfies a few times in recent memory.

The proof:
 Tee and cardi: Old Navy
Flats and jeans: Target
Necklace: Allora Handmade

I wish I would've bought this necklace in more colors before they were gone! I love it and always get compliments.

 Cardi, tee, jeans: Target
Scarf: Lands End
Posy hair clip: The Pleated Poppy
Sandals: Roxy

 Tunic, flats: Target
Jeggings: NYDJ
Petal Pusher: The Pleated Poppy

Tee: Target
Pants: Gap
Cami: Banana Republic
Wedges: Macy's
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Such pretty accessories, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfits! That striped tunic makes me want to run to Target. For real. I love it!

    Our weather has been odd, so one day I'm dressed for summer and then next, I look like it's winter again. Go figure!

    ~FrigneGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so adorable! all of these outfits are super cute, I especially love the last one with the lace cami...darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last look is my fave! They are all great though.

    Come link up with me at Watcha Wearing Wedndesday! www.themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that leopard cardigan :)

    Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.