Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

It has been forever and a day since I did a WIWW post. I just can't get into clothes in the summer. 

That sounds bad. 
I do get dressed, but just not in anything worth sharing. 
But we enjoyed a few days of cool weather and I was able to break out the cardis and layer on some cuteness, so I thought I would share.
I'm linking up at The Pleated Poppy.
pleated poppy
 Cardi: Banana Republic
Tank: Lands End
Capris: Silver
Sandals: Target

 Cardi, dress: Target
Slip extender: A Slip Shop {Etsy}
Shoes: Macy's
Flower pin: Claire's

 Cardi, top, sandals: Target
Capris: Silver

Caitlin's taste in clothes can only be described as unique. There are not many 11 year olds who get excited about dressing like a librarian, but she loves anything that bears a resemblance to what Hermione Granger would wear {circa Hogwarts year 1}. Think lots of chunky cardigans and pleated skirts. I love that she is confident enough to rock her own unique style, and the fact that it is classic and we never have to worry about it being age-appropriate makes it even better.
Cardi and skirt: LL Bean
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Cute looks! I LOVE your second outfit with the dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your blog and haven't been catching up with blogs as well recently. I hope this doesn't sound impolite, but you look great! Super cute outfits, and you look skinny. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless you, Becky! This is probably my favorite comment ever! ;-) Thanks for reading and for your sweet compliment!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress and the slip as well! I've seen that on Pinterest and have been dying to try something like that out on a few of my dresses that seem a bit too short after the initial wear!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.