Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What the What Wednesday

Fear not, people of the internet. I'm still alive, just lazy busy. Between work, homeschool, and hockey I've hardly a spare moment these days. But I thought I'd pop in today and share a few WIWW pictures. Nothing special, nothing new, but it's the best I've managed lately!
 Sweater and tee: Old Navy
Jeans and flats: Target
Necklace: Estate Sale

 Tee, jeans, flats: Target
Scarf: Old Navy

Tee, flats: Target
Jeans: Gap
Scarf: Lands End

I'm linking up at The Pleated Poppy!
pleated poppy
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Very cute outfits and I love that you find them at affordable places. Love your hair, too!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love that sweater in the first photo. I'm in desperate need of more sweaters, especially since it's snowing/icing out right now. :-(

    Also, love the stripes and polka dots - super-cute!
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore a similar striped top. I love love love that you mixed stripes and dots! And seems we shop at the same places. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all adorable and look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with the scarf's!! So pretty and love the yellow stripped top..:)
    Stopping by from Pleated poppy link up
    Wish you would stop by and say hello @ http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/royal-pin-spiration/

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY - missing your blogging A LOT! Especially the What to Wears. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! You just made my day, Shannon! Don't worry, all is well… it's just hockey season! I'll be back soon! :)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.