Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WIWW: September Edition

September was pretty hit and miss for both weather and "What I Wore" pictures. Some days were roasting hot, others were nice and cool. Some days I remembered to take pictures, most days I didn't. Even when I did remember, it was nothing too exciting and certainly nothing new. And I think my iPhone camera is on the fritz, so sorry for the grainy, weird colored photos.  I'm linking up with Lindsey, of course. 
pleated poppy
 Simple and similar outfits for warm days. 
Tees, carpis on right, and leopard flats: Target
Brown cardi: Banana Republic
White cardi: Old Navy
Capris on left: Silver
Jeweled sandals: gift from my step-mom {thanks, Vicki!}

 More warm-day-wearings.
Dresses and purple infinity scarf: {the now defunct} Shade Clothing
Leopard scarf: Old Navy
Both pairs of shoes: Target

 Church outfit. I love the color of this sweater and the shoes are a perfect match, though they look black here. They are really a pretty color, somewhere between plum and garnet.
Everything but the shoes: Banana Republic
Shoes: Target

 The return of turtleneck weather! Woo-hoo!
Sweater: Lands End
Jeans: NYDJ

 My Junk Bonanza outfit.
Cardi: Target
Boots: Macy's 
Scarf: Old Navy

My friends Katie, Jen, and I go to this huge, fun junk market every year and we always have a blast, not only picking out antiques at the market, but planning the perfect shopping outfits. We obviously have similar {fabulous} taste, as we all showed up this year with bright scarves and funky cross-body bags. You know what they say about great minds...
Do you and your friends have similar taste too?
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I always love your outfits. Wish I could go shopping with you!
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't that be fun? If only we didn't live a dozen states apart!

      Delete
  2. YEAH for the turtleneck return. I just received an order with a new one yesterday. We are in rainy soccer season so they are essential once again. :D Where did you get your cute little cross body bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shannon! The bag is a Vera Bradley hipster, but I can't remember the pattern name. I bought it on ebay for a steal! :)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.