Friday, November 29, 2013

A Quiet Thanksgiving and a Lazy Black Friday

We had a quiet Thanksgiving at home this year, just the four of us. It was a nice change from the usual 
rush and bustle. We laid the table the night before and had a relaxing afternoon, watching the Macy's parade and AKC dog show.
Caitlin made our favorite holiday cookie salad, Chris made the green beans, and I covered the rest. 
It was a feast fit for four. But the best part is that I have a fridge full of leftovers to enjoy today! 
I picked up a package of party crackers at Target the day before Thanksgiving and the kids thought they were the best things ever. I think we found a new holiday tradition!

Chris and the kids are out doing some Black Friday shopping today, and I am enjoying the quiet as I leisurely take down the last pumpkin decorations and start to tackle the Christmas decor. 
Naturally, I am wearing the official t-shirt of Christmas:

{from Target, men's section}
I think I might wear it every day till Christmas!
Hope you're enjoying a lovely holiday weekend!
Photobucket
I'm linking up at Life Rearranged for InstaFriday!
life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.