Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Tour

Welcome to our Christmas home! 
Come on in and take a peek around. 
I think I'll keep the words to a minimum and let the pictures do most of the talking.
 If you have any questions let me know and I'll be sure to answer them!

Right inside our front door you'll find our nativity. It's the first thing we put out every year, and the last thing we put away. 

The mantel in the living room is simple and natural, but the lions add a touch of whimsy.


I brought a few touches of red back to our cottage living room for the holiday season. 

The tree is decked out in red, white, and burlap. I was going for a Nordic cottage look, and I like the freshness of a simple color scheme.

A few details from around the main floor. I haven't gotten around to photographing the family room and  kids' tree yet, but hope to soon.

I revamped my burlap wreath for Christmas. 

I shared this vignette on Instagram already. The darling {and FREE} chalkboard printable is from Hoosier Homemade.

I took down the window treatment over the sink and hung up a burlap banner and little wreath. I'm so enjoying the extra light, I may leave it this way. The banner says "Noel, Noel" but it's hard to see in the picture.
Here's a better view from the evening.
Speaking of evening, that's when you can really enjoy the tree in all her glowing beauty.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Merry Christmas!
Photobucket
I'm linking up here:
My Romantic Home
French Country Cottage
Savvy Southern Style
DIY by Design
Between Naps on the Porch
DIY Showoff
Jennifer Rizzo
The Nester

10 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful!! I love the small details - you are so good at that! I just realized our kitchen layouts are practically the same and now I'm thinking I need some black knobs for my cupboards. :)
    Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks beautiful, love the mix of textures and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! Your house is beautiful! I love that JOY mantle. Great job! Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very, very beautiful. You should be linked to some of those big home tour parties. Your house is beautiful.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I especially love the joy wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is beautiful! I love your Nativity! I love the coloring of it! Mine got broken a few years ago...and I have not been able to find one I like. I also love your JOY over the fireplace. Thanks for sharing!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mantel is GORGEOUS!!! Love the J-O-Y!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's feel like I'm visiting your house right now.

    Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-shop. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks beautiful Jessie! I love the mantel, that Joy is outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.