Friday, December 6, 2013

Insta-Christmas

We have been in full-on Christmas mode this week, with lots of decorating and holiday fun to keep us busy. I've been trying to remember to post a few pics on Instagram as I go. I'd love it if you followed me there~ I'm dreamanddiffer. I will {hopefully} have full posts with more photos and details on all our Christmas decor coming up soon, but here's a little preview of what we've done so far.

The tree is up in all her glory. I love sitting in the living room with all the other lights off and enjoying the twinkle of Christmas lights.

Our kitchen mantel is a "joyful" reminder to have fun during this busy season. Careful around that fire, though. It gets hot!

And the kitchen shelf vignette is possibly my favorite ever. I am in love with this FREE chalkboard printable I found at Hoosier Homemade

I found this little love note on the kitchen counter the other night, waiting for Chris to find it in the morning. Totally melted this mama's heart! It's my favirt. ;)

My sister is coming to visit and we're going to see the Nutcracker and doing some Christmas shopping this weekend. I'm so excited! Do you have any fun plans?
Photobucket
I'm linking up here:
life rearranged

3 comments:

  1. I love, love that JOY mantel. You do such a beautiful job decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the chalkboard insert for the fireplace! So adorable! (linking up from LR).

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, so pretty! and that note is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.