Monday, December 30, 2013

Top 5 Posts of 2013

Another year has flown by, so it's time to look back and see what the heck we've been up to. I seriously don't know how 12 months have slipped away so quickly! It's been a good year, filled with projects and adventures. I haven't always managed to document things as well as I would like, but I'm resolving to do better in 2014. In the meantime, here are my five most popular posts from 2013.

#5
All My Jeans Are Mom Jeans
Wherein I embrace the much-derided "mom jean."

#4
Wherein old chairs are given new life.

#3
Wherein I break out my artistic abilities {I painted pumpkins, y'all!}.

#2
Wherein I share what might be my favorite mantel yet… and I do a lot of mantels!

#1
Drumroll, please….
Wherein a simple DIY project turned out really cute. 


I hope you have enjoyed following along here at Dream and Differ. It has been so fun reading your comments and emails. I appreciate how busy life is, and truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking time out to stop by.
Best wishes for a blessed New Year!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait so see what you have for 2014, and I approve of your Mom Jeans LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember all of these! You have such talent and can pull of mom jeans like a rock star! Happy New Year!!! Here's to 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading in 2014. Happy New Year to you and your family. Wishing you all the best in this upcoming year.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.