Tuesday, January 28, 2014

WIWW: Keeping it Real

It has been forever since I did a "What I Wore Wednesday" post. I simply haven't been wearing anything worth taking pictures of. I'm still not as you'll see, but I thought I would share anyway in the hopes that it would motivate me to put a bit of cute into my comfy.

The truth is, I've gained weight. Nothing fits quite right, so I've been defaulting to yoga pants and baggy sweaters so I don't have to think about the fact that my jeans are too small. I'm hoping that if I jump back into WIWW I will have to face facts, put down my bowl of ice cream, and get moving.

Tee: Boden
Scarf: Target
Jeans: Silver
Nasty old slippers: Born

Tee: Boden
Scarf: Target
Jeans: Silver
Nasty old slippers: Born
Vest, hoodie: The North Face
Jeans: Silver
Boots: Ugg

Tee: Target
Sweater: Old Navy
Scarf: Shade Clothing
Jeans: Old Navy
Socks: Fox River

So, before you ask… yes, I am wearing the same pair of Silver jeans in every picture. But in my defense, I may wear them every day, but I don't wear them all day. As I mentioned, I change into my sweats as soon as possible. 

Just keeping it real! ;)
Photobucket
I'm linking up here:
pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. All cute and comfy :) I haven't participated in WIWW in forever either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I've been dressing to stay warm and that's usually not worthy of a picture. Besides, I gained weight too. It's terrible. It's my winter 10. This happens every single year and then I have to work to get it off in the spring. I wish I would just break the cycle and shut my mouth. First world problems I guess.

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I am the same...as soon as I can get out of my "fancy clothes" I am into my sweats!
    www.alyssabarnettbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving me some Silver jeans too. If you have a Maurice's store near you, mine had some clearanced! I also got a 20% off coupon in the mail., so keep an eye out if you are on their mailing list!

    Patrice
    Dittothatstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ADORE your WIWW! I'm sure that far more of us are looking for the inspiration that your pictures provide than most of what I see in the other posts. Frankly, its cold and wet here in Seattle so the reminders to add some color while being dressed practically for the weather are welcomed by this momma!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.