Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What I Wore Five Days in a Row

 I've always been a big believer in buying in multiples when I find something I like. So when I spotted this tee in the spring LL Bean catalog, I knew that several of them might need to be hanging in my closet. I love the 3/4 sleeves, scoop neck, and longer length. But the pretty spring colors were what really clinched it for me- I couldn't just choose one color. So… I got four {they were on sale!}, and wore them every day this week. Maybe not much in the way of variety, but you can't go wrong with classic jeans and a cute tee. 

 Tee: LL Bean
Jeans: Lucky

 Tee: LL Bean
Jeans: Silver
Scarf: Old Navy

Tee: LL Bean
Jeans: Silver
Scarf: Lands End

Switched it up for church, but I was back in the jeans and tee later that day!
 Dress: Shade Clothing
Scarf, leggings: Old Navy
Boots: Keen

 Tee: LL Bean
Scarf: Target
Jeans: Silver

Tee: LL Bean
Jeans: Silver
Vest: Lands End
Scarf: Old Navy

Do you buy in multiples too? I'm always worried that the color or size I like will be gone if I wait. Preemptive shopping, that's my approach! 
Photobucket
I'm linking up here:
pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! I love the description of that t-shirt and after unsubscribing to a gazillion stores' emails I just added LLBean for when they go on sale. Love all the outfits and don't know if I would have recognized them all as the same shirt but in different colors. The scarves & vest are great accents for that basic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the yellow.... going to hop on over there and pick one up! I'm a huge LL Bean fan!! I think it's half of my wardrobe, and frankly, you pay more, but its very difficult to ruin their clothes!! plus free shipping is such a win!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great looks! I really love the scarves, and you wear them so well!

    You're invited to pin to my brand new WIWW and WWWW Pinterest board, if you're interested! Just let me know! I'd love to have you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fully support buying multiples of clothes! If you love something that much, you should definitely have all the colors you can :) I love that outfit with the vest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally buy in multiples. I actually get really bummed when I find a shirt or sweater I like and it is only available in one color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the yellow on yellow. It makes me feel like there is sunshine but yet you are still warm with that scarf! I support your decision to buy it over and over:)

    Patrice @ http://dittothatstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've actually never bought multiples of something, though there's one dress that I wish I had done that for when I had the chance! I really like the longer style of that tee--it's so hard for me to find t-shirts that are truly long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've bought two to three items of clothing when I find something I like for the last ten years or so, Jessie.

    It's usually T-shirts, slacks, shorts, sweaters or skivvies ( again the turtleneck shirt version, not slang for undies :) ).

    Cee :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.