Tuesday, February 25, 2014

WIWW

In many parts of the country, the end of February marks the beginning of spring. Not so in my neck of the woods. The wind chill tonight is -35*. So I'm still layered up and insulated against the elements. I love scarves and sweaters, but I could do without the knee-length down parka, woolen stocking hats, and Thinsulate boots. Enough already, winter! I'm ready for spring. 
{Please excuse my futile weather-rant. Blame it on cabin fever.}

I'm linking up at the Pleated Poppy.
pleated poppy

 Scarf and tee: Target
Jeans: Silver


 Cardi: Target
Scarf: Banana Republic
Dress: Shade
Tights: Smartwool
Boots: Clark's

Vest: Lands End
Scarf: made by my aunt
Jeans: Lucky
Boots: Madden Boots
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. cute cute cute! love the scarf made by your aunt~ darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! I love your second look -- that dress, cardigan and scarf look great together! I bought a pair of tights to pair with boots and dresses, but I've yet to wear them. It just always seems too cold to not have my legs fully covered by denim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright vest! And your home is super cute :)
    XO/Kelly @ Our Cone Zone

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.