Tuesday, March 11, 2014

WIWW: The Cardigans Continue

I have a love affair with sweaters. Turtlenecks, pullovers, cardigans… I love 'em all. Lately, I've been all about the cardigans. Specifically, the boyfriend cardigan. I love their longer length and slouchy, casual look. I'm a slouchy, casual kind of gal I guess. 

My favorite cardigan right now is this one from Target. I'm loving all the pretty spring colors they have available. I might need to pick up a few more!
Cardi, jeans, flats: Target
Scarf: Nordstrom

Cardi, jeans, flats: Target
Tee: LL Bean

Cardi: Target
Jeans: NYDJ
Scarf: Old Navy
Boots: Born

To button or not to button, that was my question with this sweater. It got thrown in the dryer and is a bit  shrunken and misshapen now, so it didn't want to lay right. I kept fidgeting with the buttons all day.

Cardi: Target
Tee: Banana Republic
Scarf: Lands End
Jeans: NYDJ
Boots: Madden Girl


Cardi: Lands End
Tee: Boden
Scarf: Nordstrom
Flats: Target
I am completely enamored with this scarf. The colors are perfect for spring. You can find it here.

I broke out a dress for church on Ash Wednesday, but the weather demands I still pair it with wool leggings. 


Dress: Shade Clothing
Scarf: ?? it was a gift
Leggings: Smartwool
Boots: Madden Girl

And just for fun… 
Here's a peek at what my kiddos wear when left to their own devices. I'm calling it prairie chic meets detective ballerina… with athletic-wear accents. Tres chic? More like tres weird!
I'm linking up here:
pleated poppy
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I really love all your outfits, you have such fun color combos! So funny about the kids, my son loves to play dress up too :) I'm hosting a giveaway I think you might like. I'd love for you to stop by and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're kids are so stinkin cute!! And funny! Love the cardigans for sure, they're comfy and cute. I just bought an oversized one at H&M yesterday, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cardigans and your scarves. You always look so bright and happy!
    You're kids are great. I love when kids get creative with their outfits. :-)
    ~Fringegirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I share you cardi love and that is a great style from Target. I live it with a casual graphic t'shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your hair down and your fabulously dressed small people.
    Marie @
    In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your outfits. I got some great ideas from them. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.