Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

 Happy Easter Monday, friends! I hope your Easter was restful and refreshing. We had a big gathering of family at our house, filled with laughter, fellowship, and yummy food. Before church on Easter morning, we always make a point of snapping a quick family photo. Here's the 2014 version:

 One good thing about hosting a big family gathering: it motivates me to clean! Spring cleaning was in high gear last week, and the results were worth it. The dining room sparkled, and the living room shone.
We rearranged furniture several times in order to squeeze in seating for fourteen guests, but now the living room is back to looking like this… for now.
 One special guest at Easter was my niece Dani. Last week, we had the pleasure of watching her be crowned queen at our hometown scholarship pageant {the same pageant wherein I got 1st Princess, way back in the day!}. She did an amazing job, and it was so fun to watch her grace and poise shine on stage. We love you, Dani Sue!

After a relaxing day off today, Hunter and I are back to school/work tomorrow. We've finished our grammar, and are nearly done with our math book. I can see the finish line for this school year!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your house looks like it came out of a magazine. Seriously. You're so talented! Glad you had a wonderful Easter.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think.